Joyner Electric Ukulele Strings by SIT
When I started building electric ukes, I spent a long time determining what strings gauges and types worked best. I went through many iterations of wound and unwound, different gauges, and different manufacturers. Once I settled on a set that consistently felt good, I knew that I wanted to work with an American company for my strings. SIT strings stepped up to the plate. They make awesome strings right here in the USA, best of all they were happy to custom package electric ukulele strings for me.
So when your strings start to sound dull, treat yourself to the best electric ukulele strings out there: SIT Custom Gauge Electric Ukulele strings.
Available in Tenor and Concert Scale Lengths
- 15″ Scale Length
- 1 5/16″ Width at Nut
- 1 1/16″ String Spacing at Nut
- 1 5/16″ String Spacing at Bridge
- 25″ Overall Length
- 8 1/2″ Lower Bout
- 6 1/2″ Upper Bout
- 5 1/4″ Waist
- 1 1/4″ Body thickness
- 19 Frets
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- African Mahogany Body and Headstock Overlay
- Hand carved arm bevel and belly cut
- Quarter Sawn Maple Bolt on Neck with side dot inlays
- One single coil ceramic pickup
- 1 Volume, 1 Tone Control with rosewood knobs
- Grover ukulele tuners
- 1/4″ Output jack
- Steel strings with low G tuning (GCEA)
Lay’s SIT strings custom packaged from Joyner Instruments.
Tenor: .0115 .015 .019(plain) .028
Concert: .013 .017 .024 .032
There are no reviews yet.